Friday 14 December 2012

Brownie in a Mug

I stumbled upon this recipe and I absolutely love it. I really didn't think it would taste good because sometimes food that goes in the microwave always ends up having a weird texture. You know what I'm sayin'?

Ingredients
1/4 cup of sugar
1/4 cup of flour (whatever you have, this ain't fancy)
2 tblsp of cocoa
2 tblsp of oil
3 tblsp of water
a pinch of salt
1 Mug (duh)

What to do:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in the mug.
2. Add the wet ingredients.
3. Mix until everything is incorporated.
4. Cook for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
...and voila.

*If you are feeling a bit creative, you can substitute white hot chocolate mix for the cocoa and make a white chocolate brownie! I personally used a hot chocolate mix and it turned out fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment